I’m not the person that has to do certain things or acquire stuff I put together on a list. I do have a ‘reverse bucket list’ if you want to give it a name. These are things I am not doing. Don’t care what I’m offered or how many “double dog dare you’s”,this isn’t happening. Anything in this list you wouldn’t do?
- Swim with crocodiles – Why? I just want to know why? Hey man, I’m not here to judge so knock your socks off. From what I’ve seen though, this will not end well.
- Be a pen-pal with a murderer – I’ve heard many times about women who are pen-pals with murderers. Some even marry. What if did have a relationship with them. What the hell do you do if it doesn’t work out?
- Tease a bull with a red cape – Why would you want to be in a pen with a bull whose nuts are tied up? He is already pissed off because that’s just their nature, or so I’m told. I don’t know for certain but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like it, I know I wouldn’t. Running around in a pen, with a red cape and intentionally trying to piss him off even more just doesn’t seem like a good idea.
- Fly in a Wing Suit – First off, why jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Secondly, you have NO parachute. Thirdly, how do you land that thing with crashing???
- Go to a cemetery in the dark – Midnight, scmidnight, there is no way I would be caught dead there (I had to!) when its dark out.
- Eat a Carolina Reaper pepper – Ya I’ll be jumping right off that band wagon! It’s Scoville Units are 2.2 million!! Nope, will not be doing that.
- Fry Bacon naked – I’ve heard that hurts. Ouch!
- Hitch hike – Did that once when I was young but I had the toughest chick in school with me, so I knew I was safe.
- Poke a bear with a stick – Not that I have ever been close enough to a bear to do that. If you think it’s a good idea, you’re an idiot!
- Visit North Korea – There is no good reason for anyone to go there. Ever.
- Go on a Submarine – I am a little (lot) claustrophobic. It freaks me out to even think about being submerged, a hundred feet down and you can’t get out. No Thank You.
- Be buried alive – box or no box. Houdini, I am not.
- Tame a Lion – We swam with sharks…enough said.
- Go on a Cruise – Not a fan of water. Yes, I was in the water (in a cage) with sharks and dunked my head under for about 5 seconds for my husband to take a picture to show the kids I actually went under water. (I think they thought it was photoshopped but nobody actually said anything.) There is no occasion that would be special enough for me to spend days on a boat in the middle of the ocean. EVER.
- Hang off a cliff to get a ‘great shot’ – Too many times you see or hear of people who thought of how they could get this spectacular picture of themselves hanging off a cliff but the down side to that is…you can DIE. I don’t want that to happen just yet, thank you very much!
I think we should all take some chances. There is no reason to do anything that freaks you out even if you are trying to “conquer your fears” or a friend thought you should “have a list of…” Have some fun, take some chances, and do a lot of laughing it’s good for the soul.